RETURNS: We hope you love your VIEVE products, however, if you are unhappy with your purchase, we will gladly refund unused or gently used products within 14 days of receipt.
To start your return, you simply need to login to your VIEVE account and follow the steps below. You will be notified via email once your return has been received and processed.
FAULTY: If your package is visibly damaged on delivery, please ensure you take photographic evidence and tell the person delivering your goods that you wish to sign as “received damaged”. If your goods are received as faulty or damaged once opened please contact our Customer Care team within 48 hours of receiving your order at email@example.com or 020 3011 0960.
COVID-19: In these difficult times we are taking care to implement safety procedures in our warehouse, and this plus volume can mean that returns take longer to process than normal.
Create a Return
- Head to the My Orders section on your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to return.
- Please enter order number & your UK or Republic of Ireland postcode and select the item you’re returning.
- You can choose to print a return slip or generate a QR code, to then return to your nearest Royal Mail customer service point.
- Once created, your unique QR code will appear on the page, simply take a picture of the QR code and show this at your local Royal Mail customer service point. We’ll also save your QR code to your account under Return Centre Link. Should you lose sight of your code follow this link to generate another code.
- If you do not live in the UK or ROI you will need to make arrangements to return the product to us.
You can return your item free of charge from an address in the UK or Republic of Ireland. You simply need to generate your QR code following the steps outlined in ‘How Do I Return My Order?’
We regret that we cannot reimburse postage costs for items returned from outside the UK and Republic of Ireland. We will refund your product as quickly as possible by sending the money back to your original payment method.
If you run into any issues at all, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 020 3011 0960.